Recovery Up Front is a male sober living environment that provides men who have attained abstinence and have the desire to maintain their sobriety in a safe structured and supportive home.
The initial conditions for acceptance into Recovery Up Front are:
- Residents must be sober and actively maintain sobriety by being involved in a recovery program.
- Residents must have the ability to pay $215 rent weekly. A $215 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a bed. The first and last two weeks’ rent is required to enter the residence. In addition, if a resident is asked to leave, there are no refunds. If leaving is voluntary, you must give a two-week notice. During this two-week period payment of rent is not required since all residents have a two-week reserve that will be used to pay their rent.
- Residents must be respectful of one another and engage in a spirit of cooperation.
Rules of the House
- Residents will be on probation for 90 days; during which time they can be terminated for no apparent reason.
- Residents will be held responsible for the maintenance of the common property and assigned chores.
- Residents will be responsible for attending four (4) self-help meetings per week – Residents can be required to provide verification to management.
- Residents are expected to abstain from alcohol and other substances. If a resident is using alcohol/drugs or is involved in any drug activity, he will be immediately discharged. In addition, residents must agree to submit to random drug tests upon request.
- No refunds will be provided.
- Management will not be responsible for any personal possessions.
- No food will be allowed in areas other than the kitchen.
- Rooms must be kept neat and cleaned daily.
- Sexual contact between residents is a cause for immediate discharge.
- Non-payment of rent is subject to disciplinary action and may result in discharge. The rent is due by noon on Saturday.
- Disruptive, threatening, or abusive behavior toward residents and/or staff will not be tolerated and subject to discharge.
- Residents must attend one (1) in-house (Thursday) meeting weekly.
- All residents must be in the house by: 11 pm. Sunday through Thursday; weekends by 12 midnight unless other arrangements have been previously approved by management.
- Any overnights must be approved by management.
- Visitors are limited to sponsors and immediate family only and must be approved by management in advance. Visitor times will be designated.
- No visitors are allowed in residents’ rooms.
- Recovery Up Front is a smoke-free environment. Any resident found smoking in the house will be discharged.
- Smoking will be permitted in an outside designated area only.
Recovery Upfront Residency Application Form
I HEREBY APPLY FOR RESIDENCY IN THE RECOVERY UP FRONT HOUSE AND PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR USE BY THE MANAGEMENT AND HOUSE RESIDENTS IN DETERMINING MY ELIGIBILITY AND APPROPRIATENESS FOR RESIDENCY.
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS THAT APPLY.